Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birthday gift idea

Birthday gift idea that survived the odds

(the birthday gift idea from www.forums.gardenweb.com)

Hi evryone, so I am very excited to shear my birthday gift with my friends here.

Now my daughter who was twelve at the time sent a friend 200 miles to purchase this AV for my birthday in june 2013, at that time I was more sucessful at killing them than getting one to survived, I accidently broke a leaf while passing too closly one morning... continue reading

Gifts By Occasion: Anniversary Gifts | Birthday Gifts | Congratulations Gifts | Corporate Gifts | Romantic Gifts
New Baby GiftsSympathy Gifts | Thank You Gifts | Wine Gift Baskets | Fresh Fruit Baskets  NEW | Gift Ideas |
Gift by Recipient: Gifts for Her | Gifts for Him | Gifts for Kids Gifts for New Babies | Balloon Bouquets |

No comments:

Post a Comment