Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother’s Day gift ideas


By
Some of my all time favorite gifts have been cookbooks. Lucky me, I have several (and I mean SEVERAL) rows of cookbooks lining my kitchen shelves and each one means something special to me. For example, Mom gifted me my very first cookbook, The Betty Crocker’s Cookbook for Boys and Girls.

The pages are stained and ripped and it’s apparent by the number of asterisk’s on the baked bologna cups that it was one of my most requested dishes. Memories.
One of the reasons I have so many cookbooks is because many of my like-minded nutrition colleagues are ALSO cookbook authors. These folks have a knack for taking the sometimes tricky nutrition info and boiling it down (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun) to what people understand–food. on. the. plate.

With Mother’s Day upon us, I’m sharing some of my faves that will make tasty Mother’s Day gifts for the Mom in your life.  These books are filled with realistic recipes using ingredients you can pronounce (and can find easily), nutrition tips and gorgeous photos that literally bring the recipes to life. Continue

Special Delivery Gift Set

For giving a warm welcome to the beautiful new baby.

Beauty & Grace Bouquet

The gift of spring’s freshest, most fragrant flowers, presented in a charming glass vase, filled with water and ready to be enjoyed.

Sweet Nostalgia

Old time nostalgic candy at its best.

Sweet Tee Golf Layette Set

A winning baby gift for the golf-obsessed mom and dad!

Chocolate Paradise

A collection of over 80 chocolate cookies & treats!

The Royal Treatment Wine Gift Basket

A classic gift basket featuring your choice of California wines & an assortment of gourmet treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment