Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day handmade Gift Idea

Handmade Mother's Day Gift Idea: Colorful Fabric-Covered Teracotta Pots!

by Kat Bouska

I've been busy decorating my front porch with flowers and was thrilled to find a fun and easy way to dress up my old plain teracotta pots.
A lot of people are covering their pots with fabric to give them a pop of color that will spruce up any home. I love this idea as a little centerpiece on a table or even next to my kitchen sink.
My Mom loves gardening and I know this could be a gift she might really appreciate on Mother's Day. Continue reading



Executive Wine, Fruit & Gourmet

Our Executive Basket will please the whole office!

Back to Nature

Enjoy Mother Nature’s sweetest creation — fruit!

Gourmet Fruit Basket with Wine

Red or white premium wine with fresh fruit and fine gourmet.

Grand Celebrations Fruit and Wine Basket

An exceedingly benevolent and delicious gift of goodwill.

Champagne Fruit Gourmet

Elegantly filled with fresh fruit, gourmet foods, and champagne.

With Sympathy Fruit and Gourmet Basket

A thoughtful gift in times of sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment