Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best friend gift ideas

"My best friend and I have been BFF's for 12 years now. She's the most amazing person I know, hands down. She lives in California, I live in Missouri so we don't see each other more than once or twice a year, probably will be less now that I've got LO.

Anyway, right now she's a surrogate for a friend of hers. The friend was unable to carry so my BFF offered to be a surrogate. She's had a little bit of a rough time but hasn't complained once. She's being a total trooper.

I'd really like to get her a gift after she has the baby. But I have absolutely no idea what's appropriate. Normally I'd choose some really good wine, probably still will but she's pumping milk the first 6 weeks so I know she won't drink it for a while. Any suggestions? I'm usually a great gift giver, but this has me totally stumped." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment