Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gift idea for husband

Handmade birthday gift idea for  husband

"I would like to make just a lovely handmade gift - i can do everything for it....... painting, drawing, sewing etc. He is 30 years old. We got married 2 years back. His birthday- 5 july. He is a very sober, god fearing , loving and caring husband. He doesn't have drinking or smoking habits. He is really fond of mobils, laptops, digital cameras, cars n bikes . He has all these things and he gets a handsome salary. I cant buy expensive gifts as i am a house wife. So I give him different types of handmade cards and gifts and he likes them very much. How can I celebrate his birthday in a loving manner without spending much money ( I am unemployed)."
See gift ideas for Husband here

No comments:

Post a Comment