Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Gift Ideas


Only a couple more days and it will be April. What? I feel like we were just ringing in the New Year. However, now it is time to start thinking about the next big holiday: Easter. First on my list is getting some easy candy gifts completed.
Sweet DIY Easter Gifts with Free Printables #VIPFruitFlavors #shop
This year is the first year my oldest is in preschool. Therefore, it is the first time I’ve had the opportunity to make treats for classmates and teachers. I love making easy cute little gifts that reflect some part of the holiday or season. I normally do it just for my boys at home and our
friends, but it has been fun coming up with new ideas and treats for him to handout at school. Continue reading.This Easter will be no exception.
Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack at Sam's Club #VIPFruitFlavors #shop
Last week, while I was making my monthly trip to Sam’s Club, I ventured to the candy aisle. I (often unsuccessfully) avoid it because the impulse to buy over 2 dozen packages of candy is so hard to pass up. The larger size boxes are very handy when making gifts, treat bags, and during parties.
When it comes to Easter and Spring, I am typically drawn to many colorful and bright items. The Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam’s Club quickly grabbed my attention for the Easter treats. It had a variety of both Skittles and Starburst, with enough to feed a whole classroom.More info

No comments:

Post a Comment