Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birthday gift idea for my boyfriend?

 What to gift to my boyfriend: ideas from Yahoo Answers

  "We've only been dating for like two months, and he's turning 17 in less than a week. I wonder what I can give him as a birthday gift? I want something thats easy to get or that says I put thoughts into it :)

The things I came up with:
1. A bottle jar with little notes in it
2. A book (I wonder what type of books is suitable?)
3. A keychain (cuz he just lost his)
4. Things to do with basketball (he plays it but im not familiar with it)
5. clothing or accessories like sunglasses, etc. (no sweater or hat buz his friend just got him one/ no cologne cuz he doesnt like it)
6. A stuffed toy (he kinda likes it) that reminds him of me ..."


Gift Idea Answers are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment