Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gift Idea - Angel Food in a Jar


Angel Food in a Jar Gift Idea – Free Printable Labels!

   Alright, let’s start out with the fact that angel food cake never gets enough street-cred. For many years, I forgot it even existed.
 Because in a battle between chocolate cake and angel food cake, chocolate cake always has the upper hand.
 But when I came across this majestic goodness (on sale) sitting right next to the strawberries, I had a glimmer of hope that maybe it would resurrect itself after all these years of neglect.

How to Make DIY Angel Food & Strawberry Jars | Includes the FREE printables to decorate!
   If I’m being totally honest, I mainly bought the cake to craft with. I didn’t feel like making another mess in the kitchen, so I bought the premade cake, frosting, and berries and plopped them in the jar. Food gifts don’t always have to take a million hours, and with these free printable labels, you can make them in a pinch! Continue.

Beautiful New Baby Gift Tower
An adorable tower with a large variety
of gifts for the new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment