Monday, March 17, 2014

What to Gift to Bridesmaid?

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

 Wedding gift ideas from 

 
  On Friday morning, after I shared my usual Things I’m Loving Friday post, I received a comment from Amanda. She loved the framed verse that my sister gave to all of her bridesmaids on her wedding day and requested a follow up post with additional bridesmaid  original gift ideas.

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas.jpg

  Prior to my own wedding in 2010, I had never been in a wedding myself and wasn’t sure what to give my wonderful bridesmaids on my wedding day.
 I wanted to find a gift that would let my best friends know just how much their friendship meant to me and how much Ryan and I appreciated them being such an integral part of our special day.

Champagne Bridesmaid Dresses
Here’s what I ended up giving to my fabulous bridesmaids:
Gold Wishbone Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment