Monday, March 24, 2014

Gift ideas for my husband's 35th birthday

Birthday gift from toddler to father?

   "Looking for gift ideas for my husband's 35th birthday from our two year old. Not really wanting to do the various 'handprint/poem/scrapbook' stuff since we have done a lot of those already." See Gift ideas for husband's 35th birthday here
Do you not know what to gift? Find great gift Ideas here: Beer Gift Baskets ,Cakes and Desserts , Cheese Gifts , Easter Ideas
Gift Ideas and Personalized Gifts
Great Birthday Gift
“For my dad’s 70th birthday, I decided to get him something really cool, but didn’t want anything that would clutter up his very limited space in his apartment.
So, what to get for someone who had everything he wanted, and needed nothing?  I admit that I looked for ideas for months, and then I came upon the best, most epic birthday gift idea ever.  Little did I know that I would discover a whole new side to my father, that I had never seen before.
 You must be wondering what I did.  I decided that I was going to give him 70 memories for his 70th Birthday.
Here’s what I did for this epic birthday personalized gift:
 I wrote a letter to all of my dad’s friends on his Christmas Card List.
I got help from my dad’s caregiver Alisa to get the addresses, and we sent them to everyone.
We requested that each person send us a memory or two that they had of Claude.
The memories came back in droves, from almost every corner of the earth…” Continue reading


Home Decor , Personalized Keepsake Gifts (same-day personalization!) , Fresh Fruit Gift Baskets and more

No comments:

Post a Comment