Sunday, March 16, 2014

birthday gift

Birthday gift for daughter of a family friend.

   Submitted by r_anand on March 15th, 2014 –at BubbLews.com
 "Hello friends! Yesterday has been a day full of surprise visits for me. I wrote a post about visit to a friend’s house on a short notice.

In the evening, I went for shopping with my husband to buy a birthday present for daughter of a family friend. This shopping plan was made all of sudden as we both were having time yesterday. Saturday is the day for shopping grocery items. So, we decided to buy gift yesterday only.

It takes me a lot of time to select product, especially if it is a gift. I can imagine feelings of my husband as mostly men do not enjoy spending hours on shopping. After searching of one hour we bought a beautiful dress for little baby.

Do you take time to select birthday gifts? Does your partner enjoy shopping with you?"

 Answers are Here.


Gift Ideas for Her
Chocolate Paradise

Price: 79.95
A collection of over 80 chocolate cookies & treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment