Sunday, March 23, 2014

First birthday gift ideas

 "So I'm very new to this board and just posted a budget last week. My DH and I are doing great with it, we are back on track with our overdraft (I just got off maternity leave and this month has been hard on us) and for the first time in several months we are finally in the BLACK when payday comes around! That may not sound like a big deal to some but for us it's like a fresh start!

    So we have $40 a month allocated for gifts, and we had two baby showers to go to (one this month and one next) so our gift budget is at 0 until may. However it is my sons 1st birthday at the end of April. I really really wanted to get him a personalized blanket that he will be able to sleep with and keep when he grows out of it, it will cost about $85 after personalization for the size that I want.
 
   Should I spend the money on it because it's a special occasion for our little guy? Or should I put the money towards our debt and wait until next year? What would you do? I feel bad not getting him a special present for his very first birthday!"

Read First birthday gift advices and ideas here

No comments:

Post a Comment